Family Therapy in Chilliwack
Is your family in constant conflict?
Alex Angioli Counselling And Therapy offers family counselling sessions that help resolve the delicate and complex issues facing many families today. Our qualified and compassionate therapists create a safe and non-judgmental environment that allows each family member to express issues that may include:
- Divorce or separation
- Dealing with difficult teen behavioir
- Addiction with one or more family members
- Step-parenting and blended family issues
- Conflicting parenting styles in blended families
- Ongoing conflict between one or more family members
- Understanding a family member who is dealing with depression or other mental health issues
- Loss of job or financial difficulties within the family
- Death and loss in the family
Restore the strength and unity of your family.
Family therapy is designed to help identify, resolve and ultimately shift relationship patterns and create new healthy dynamics that benefit each member. The wellbeing of any individual is greatly affected by their home environment. Alex Angioli Counselling And Therapy family counselling services in the Chilliwack region provides professional guidance where families learn to communicate and resolve conflict respectfully and build upon the existing strengths of each member and resolve challenges.
How family therapy works.
Families are encouraged to attend therapy as a unit where each member can express their particular concerns within a safe setting. Our qualified and experienced therapists guide each session to help identify core family dynamics while introducing new methods for effective communication and highlighting common goals and expectations.
For qualified family-focused counselling that deal with the many issues facing families in Chilliwack today, call (778) 552-5293 for more information.